[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - ClassCastException when accessing fields

gbarnea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 14:09:06 EDT 2006

I am intercepting field invocations in an aspect using

  | @Bind (pointcut="field(* $instanceof{com.some.Abstractclass}->*)")

The interceptor does print all the names of the fields in the implementation class correctly, but

  | caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.some.Abstractclass$status_Get
  | 	at org.jboss.aop.advice.AbstractConceptAspect6.invoke(AbstractConceptAspect6.java)
  | 	at com.some.Abstractclass$status_Get.invokeNext(AbstractConceptImpl$status_Get.java)
  | 	at com.some.Abstractclass.status_r_$aop(AbstractConceptImpl.java)
  | 	at com.some.Abstractclass.isAsserted(AbstractConceptImpl.java:497)

Does anyone have any pointers for me? As you can see, I am using annotations..

Thanks, Gad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964445#3964445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964445