[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Simple 4.0.3 SP1 clustering steps

dr_gonzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 18:43:20 EDT 2006

I can't seem to find simple steps for configuring a JBoss 4.0.3 SP1 cluster.  I want a two-node, horizontal cluster and I am already familiar with the concepts from working with WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.

Please provide a link or simple instrux to get it to work.  I know it's not working yet because when I go to jmx-console and look at the cluster, it's only showing one node running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964497#3964497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964497