[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Graceful logout and friendly login ? How to?

Basel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 03:45:45 EDT 2006

Update: I managed to get the view id using two independent approaches:
The first approach gets the view id from the request parameter map using the key "jsf_viewid". I am not sure whether this key is standard or specific to an implementation of JSF.

  | @In(value="#{facesContext.externalContext.requestParameterMap}")
  | private Map reqParam;
  |
  | public String login(){
  | 	String viewId = reqParam.get("jsf_viewid").toString();
  | }

The second approach gets the view id from the UIViewRoot.

  | @In
  | private FacesContext facesContext;
  |
  | public String login(){
  | 	UIViewRoot view = facesContext.getViewRoot();
  | 	String viewId = view.getViewId();
  | }

Now I am left with one problem, that is getting the old GET request parameters from the URL as in http://localhost:8080/blogEntry.jsf?id=35. The reqParam map above contains the parameters passed by the POST request but not the old GET request.

Is there a way to capture the current URL when the user clicks on login?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964543#3964543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964543