[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Proxy problem

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 07:11:39 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : As I understand the clent class must not know about bean implementation classes at all, but here we lookup implementation class CreaterRemote

No. That's not the case. The name that you are specifying as the argument to the lookup method is the jndi name to which the bean is bound. Its NOT the name of the bean implementation class. The jndi name can be configured to be anything(even 'xyz'). In this example, just for simplicity they have used the jndi name same as the bean implementation classname

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964585#3964585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964585