[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: JBoss 4.0.4SP1/XP MBean AttributePersistenceService depe

mkleiderman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 08:25:08 EDT 2006

I'm happy to:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <service>
  |
  |   <mbean code="com.xerox.client.hfs.management.ClientHFSInboundMonitor"
  |          name="medco-hfs:name=HFSInboundMonitor"
  |          xmbean-dd="">
  |     <depends>jboss:service=AttributePersistenceService</depends>
  |
  |     <xmbean>
  |       <description>Client Hosted Fax Service Inbound Configuration</description>
  |         <descriptors>
  |           <persistence persistPolicy="OnUpdate"/>
  |           <persistence-manager
  |             value="org.jboss.mx.persistence.DelegatingPersistenceManager"/>
  |          </descriptors>
  |          <class>com.xerox.client.hfs.management.ClientHFSInboundMonitor</class>
  |
  |          <!-- Attributes -->
  |

  |       </xmbean>
  |
  |   </mbean>
  |

  | </service>

(I've stripped out all the attribute and operation definitions from inside the xmbean tag for brevity's sakee

- Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964595#3964595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964595