[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EjB Entity

smix007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 11:26:15 EDT 2006

When running JBoss I found the folowing warning and error :

Bean   : EntityRef
Section: 22.2
Warning: The Bean Provider must specify the fully-qualified name of the Java class that implements the enterprise bean's business methods in the <ejb-class> element.
Info   : Class not found on 'com.spim.ejb.EntityRefBean': No ClassLoaders found for: com.spim.ejb.EntityRefBean

17:08:37,421 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-3.2.3/server/default/deploy/testejb.jar

WHAT'S HAPPENING? CAN SOME ONE HELP ME? WHAT CAN I CHANGE?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964652#3964652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964652