[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - message driven beans with EJB3

morganr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 12:24:05 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to get a message driven bean to work with ejb3 on jboss 4.0.4.GA
I have looked at the trailblazer, the documentation and the wiki but i am not able to get the client to lookup to queue.

When i look at the jmx consol at the jndi namespace the queue that i am listening to does not appear.

Can someone point me towards a Hello World tutorial or somthing simple to look at.

here is the message bean that im using.

 @MessageDriven(activationConfig =
  | {
  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType", propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="queue/mdb")
  | })
  | public class MessageBean implements MessageListener {
  |
  | 	public void onMessage(Message arg0) {
  | 		System.out.println("Hello World");
  |
  | 	}
  |
  | }