[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Persistence unit dependency failure on deploy

mtuckah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 15:31:24 EDT 2006

Oh yeah...and I had to specify the absolute path to myentities.jar in the <jar-file> element because when I specify by relative path, it does weird things to it. For example, if I reference it thusly:

  | <jar-file>../myentities.jar</jar-file>

I get an error saying it can't find "mysessions.jar/myentities.jar"

So, I then tried

  | <jar-file>../../myentities.jar</jar-file>

And I got an error saying it can't find "mysessions.jar/yentities.jar" (note the missing 'm'). Weird...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964684#3964684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964684