[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in node-->TaskNode

harderwu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 12 07:50:40 EDT 2006

thanks,kukeltje
i want to get the next tasknode("b") by  transition of the current node "a",
the ProcessDefinition:
 <start-state name="a">
  |        <transition name="tra to="b">
  |        </transition>
  |    </start-state>
  |    <task-node name="b">
  |       <task name="first">
  |          <assignment class="com.test.assignment.PartMaster" config-type="bean">
  |             <groupName>leader</groupName>
  |          </assignment>
  |               </task>
  |            <transition name="tra2" to="c">
  |                </transition>
  | </task-node>
my code :
  | (transition is the object of the "tra")
  | Node node=transition.getTo();
  | TaskNode tasknode = (TaskNode) node;
  | Task tptask = tasknode.getTask("first");
  |  PartMaster parma = (PartMaster) tptask.getAssignmentDelegation()
  | 			.getInstance();
  | String tpstr = parma.getGroupName();
my goal is  that i can get "leader" from the ProcessDefinition!but "ClassCastException" is Thrown in the second line,the description of ClassCastException:
/**

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964753#3964753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964753