[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in node-->TaskNode

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 12 09:06:57 EDT 2006

I partly understand. You want to know the actor of the next Task right? Besides lots of other issues with that (e.g. the assignmenthandler might not have gone off so it is impossible to know.)

Again you did not provide enough information, stripped out code (how do you get the transition object, what is the value of it etc..) and regarding what you post about the classcastexception I honestly advice you to take a Java course first (assuming you are not playing a joke on me). But... I'm not a bad guy ans will try to simulate the error you get (not that I can provide a solution, see my first remark)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964767#3964767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964767