[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in node-->TaskNode

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 12 11:06:21 EDT 2006

PLEASE WRITE A UNIT TEST!!!!!!  OR POST THE FULL STACKTRACE WHERE YOU GET THE ERROR (no my keyboard is not stuck)

and now you posted at least some additional code it is clear that I did something completely different in my test. I used a process definition and you use a process instance. Ok, so I changed my test case a little, and it still works.

So you are either in a different node type or something else. If you do not post a good stacktrace with a unit test in the next post, I have to stop helping you. It is taking up to much from my time and leads to nothing

Ronald
A kind jBPM user and forum addict

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964783#3964783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964783