[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Starting with Seam: build files, jars, paths?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 13 15:18:04 EDT 2006

Sometimes the hardest part is just setting up the build environment and the framework.  I have downloaded the Seam dist and gotten the hotel reservation app to work in JBoss.  Easy.  Now I want to make my own Seam application.   This is turning out to be HARD.  The hotel reservation app's build.xml does a import ../../build.xml which brings in the entire Seam build.xml file.  Now I need to figure out what that entire file is doing, pick it apart and make my own build file.  This is somewhat hard.

Does anyone have a zip of a very simple application template that I can start from, so I don't have to go through all this?  Ideally which don't have dependencies on a huge file tree like the entire Seam distribution?  I know from experience with other Java Enterprise things, just getting "hello world" to build is more than half the battle.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964852#3964852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964852