[jboss-user] cache timeout?

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at uekae.tubitak.gov.tr
Mon Aug 14 03:36:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

First of all I want to state that I am a newbie and my question maybe to
easy ;)

I have a problem with jboss.. When I deploy an application after this
application succesfully started I can connect to application but after
certain period of time say 1 hour when there is no connection in that
period I try to reconnect application but jboss gives me an error but
after that error message I can reconnect to the application. There seems
to be a cache issue with jboss. Where can I tweak that cache timeout in
jboss so my application is always up.

I have checked this with just a simple hello.war that gives me the same
behaviour thus I have decided that this is something with jboss not with
my application..

Best Regards,

Omer Faruk Sen
Arastirmaci/Researcher
Tubitak-UEKAE/ National Research Institute of Electronics and Cryptology
TUBITAK, Gebze
Ag Guvenligi Grubu/NetSEC