[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Invalid column index problem

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 05:21:16 EDT 2006

Hi everyone-

I have just been on holiday pretty much all last week so sorry for the late reply to this.

As you seem to have discovered now, the invalid column index exceptions are because the the database schema has very slightly changed betweehn CR3 and CR4, so when upgrading you will need to:

a) drop all your pre CR4 messaging tables

b) make sure you redeploy the new persistence manager mbean config from the distro as is appropriate for the datbase you are using.

It seems I forgot to inform Ovidiu about this before I went away, so please accept my apologies for that. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964911#3964911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964911