[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Frustrated and anxious

wondermike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 06:17:51 EDT 2006

chuckadams, I think you should give the guys at jboss more time to improve the tools around the framework. The forum is a perfect place to give feedback about the errors and to receive immediate help.
On the other hand I expect being able to work with a framework and not need to post it's bugs into a forum. Well I didn't pay for the framework, so I try to at least help those guys who really do the job by testing the software. That's what they may expect from me. In Germany we've got a saying for that: "One hand washes the other hand".
Maybe the version numbering is a little bit way too optimistic, but putting out too many CR's would never lead to a version 1.0.0
Of course you may lean back and wait for some later version, but being part of the future right now is much more thrilling.
I hope, I didn't offend you with my opinion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964924#3964924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964924