[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Running POJOCache error

ben.wang@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 08:33:38 EDT 2006

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Yes, I have verified in 1.4 that passivation won't work. The reason being that aop module have overriden the evict method to use a recursiveEvict and recursiveEvict would bypass the passivation interceptor. I have logged a Jira for this.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-736

However, there is no easy fix as it involves the proper behavior for POJO eviction.

In the 2.0 release currently under development, I have opted not to provide POJO-specific eviction. Instead, the policy supported is passivation. I have couple of test cases that verified that it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964946#3964946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964946