[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Multiple version of one jar-file used in an application

surak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 11:22:37 EDT 2006

Hi all,

We're having abit of trouble with jarfile-versions, since certain parts of our application need one version of a jar and other parts another version.

Our system uses version 2 of foo.jar but the classes used to communicate with an external billing-system are not compatible with version 2 and have to use version 1 of foo.jar.

Is it possible to specify that the classes in billing.jar should use a certain version of foo.jar and the rest of the system another.

Everyhing is packaged and deployed in one .ear-file.

Would appriciate any tip or hint on how to solve this problem!

Cheers
 Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965015#3965015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965015