[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Uploading files

fmaredia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 12:07:46 EDT 2006

I need a solution to saving/uploading files in a cluster:

We have an apache web server which contains images,css,etc for all the clusters to view and execute.  We have three cluster nodes, so I will not know which cluster node is trying to save the file.  I need all clusters to be able to access the file later on.  I think one good solution would be to save the files on the webserver since all can access it.

I want to upload files to the web server machine, but my action class located in the jboss server can only save the files to the jboss machine by specifying the path.

Any ideas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965031#3965031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965031