[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Problems Deploying JSF in Jboss (It works fine with Tomcat)

DWallin2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 12:44:39 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying to deploy a JSF Project in JBoss, but for some reason it does not work. The same project that I am trying to deploy in JBoss has no problems working in Tomcat. I figure this is because of the jar files i have in my project / jboss lib. It appears that you cannot use the same lib files as you would if you were deploying the project with Tomcat.

My problem is that I cannot find anywhere, that gives accurate or any documentation at all about what jar files I will need in my lib folders, and what files I will need to get rid of. It would be great help if someone could please explain on here, what I need to do, or give me a link that gives accurate directions. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks Alot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965045#3965045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965045