[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can't deploy hello.war for Bpel w/ patch on 4.0.3SP1, Un

nivin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 14:04:34 EDT 2006

Sure, though I will admit I am at somewhat of a disadvantage atm becuase the developers are unable to get to thier workstations.

Anyhow we are running JBoss 3.0.1SP3 in two instances, the first runs jbpm, and the second runs bpel.

The developers anted the hello app from thier workstations, and tried to deploy it through the web interface, where it failed.

On dev, this works just fine, wheras on test it does not.

Dev, was a machine that they built before I was involved on the project, but I build test myself, from scratch (the dev environement was a bit tainted by too many hands etc)

Anyhow, in your installation do you have bpel in the same instance as you jbpm?  Or seperate? Cause I'm thinking that I'm missing a library on test, that I have somewhere in dev, or something simalar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965067#3965067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965067