[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: taken end and task instance end

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 14:59:45 EDT 2006

"jbpmndc" wrote : What are situations when you should use token.signal instead of token.end()?

  | It seems to me you should always use token.end.  It's more clear and intuitive.

There's a difference between token.end and token.signal.

Token.end will END the token and all of its children.  If you token.signal, it will signal to the next node.

taskInstance.end ends the task, but SIGNALS the token to the next node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965082#3965082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965082