[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JBoss MBean API

yizhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 15:07:14 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a java program to monitor the status of a remote JBoss server.  My current status is that I am able to connect to the JBoss server.  I want to be able to get server information like heap size, connection pool information, etc...  So far all I've been able to get is the version number and a list of domains.  Is there an api that lists all the mbeans and there attributes?  If not, how can I go about getting the before mentioned server information?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965085#3965085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965085