[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: taken end and task instance end

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 16:20:42 EDT 2006

"jbpmndc" wrote : anonymous wrote : taskInstance.end  ends the task, but SIGNALS the token to the next node.

  | I understand this.  I'm wondering why anyone would use token.signal in their code.   If task.endInstance signals the token to move to the next task, then writing in your code taskInstande.end("foo") is more intuitive-to me anyhow-than signal.token().

I only got throw off, since your last comment before said you should be using token.end()

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965106#3965106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965106