[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: GenericNavigationPortlet available

yxyang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 22:43:20 EDT 2006

"yxyang" wrote : Another not available feature should be:

  | selection of the displayable items based on the login users' role?
  |
  | Is this feature available already?
  | Is it really need feature?
  |
  | yang

Now, i have implemented this in GenericNavigationPortlet with logical role support.

Now, the only thing i am not happy is the UserLogin Module which is not easy to customize to support I18N for more languages. Because in my project, i code all portlets except the UserPortlet. Maybe i must do code it also.

yang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965159#3965159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965159