[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Call Post Page action?

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 00:36:59 EDT 2006

Is is possible to fire a page action after the page is loaded?

I currenlty use a page action to log access to my application.  I would  like to persist an object in my page action and then outject.  This part works fine.

After the page has loaded I would like to fire another action and inject this object to update it with the date the response finished rendering.

In the past I used a servlet filter, but I am trying to avoid that approach.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965170#3965170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965170