[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Reading cookies in a web service

cnbs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 02:08:19 EDT 2006

"cnbs" wrote : JBoss threw an exception when i tried to use this:
  | @Resource
  | WebServiceContext wsctx;
  |
  | Initially Jboss doesn't know anything about this interface, its library jbossws-client.jar is allocated in jboss/client directory.. I copied it in jboss/server/all/lib and it threw a NoClassDefFoundError error in a deplyment time..
  | And i think it is not right to use libraries from /client directory, am i wrong?

I've made a mistake.
NoClassDefFoundError was thrown before i placed jbossws-client.jar in the jboss/client directory. After placing it there deployment fails with another exception...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965181#3965181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965181