[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss() throws IllegalStateExceptio

plchung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 04:40:08 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I just wrote a very very simple few line JSP, and then try to test retrieving a reference to the JBoss MBeanServer. I found that everytime I call

MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss()

It immediately throws an IllegalStateException: No 'jboss' MBeanServer found!

Then I try putting my little JSP to the jmx-console.war, it works perfectly in the jboss bundled jmx-console.war. Are there anything I have missed? or I have to configure anything in order to access the MBeanServer reference??

I have already stucked in this problem for a week searching the web for solutions. Seems no one encounter the same problem as mine :(

Thank you very much.

Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965198#3965198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965198