[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: servlet in seam application

Basel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 06:21:46 EDT 2006

Injecting an EntityManager into a servlet is not recommended since the former is not thread safe. Here is what I do in my current web application:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965218#3965218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965218