[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - cascade delete on both sides of a one-to-one relationship is

lynchie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 10:35:13 EDT 2006

I have the following setup

A ----1:N---- B ------ 1:1 ----- C

I have the relationships configured so that If I delete A, it cascades to B and If I delete B it cascades to C. BUT If I also, separately delete C, it should also delete B (but not A).

However, what seems to happen is the following. Delete A, Then delete B, then delete C, then delete B again. Since B is already deleted, jboss throws a RemoveException and it all fails.

Any ideas as to how to approach this setup?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965273#3965273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965273