[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

wondermike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 17:06:48 EDT 2006

Another thing, I changed the example in order to use mysql, this works, but as soon as I include an import.sql file, it will be executed twice. I've put it in the sample project --> Folder 'EarContent'.
It's a bit disturbing, because data with autogenerated id's will become inserted twice, others will produce ugly errors in the log.

Following the log, it seems that it results from two hibernate sessions (the jbpm session and the ejb3 session). Both of them find the import.sql and execute it.
Isn't there any way to specify the behaviour of import.sql file in the property files in order to make it execute only once?
In other words, what's the correct method of initializing a database with correct values? Do I have to use <database-object/> for initializing data?

Greetings - Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965369#3965369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965369