[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Implementing a multi-select table

texan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 19:24:46 EDT 2006

I think that one way is to map your checkbox to an attribute on the entity.  In your listener method, you iterate through the data model list and call something like "getSelected()" or whatever the boolean attribute is named.

I'd would like to know if there is a way in Seam to use the @DataModelSelection annotation on a collection instance variable instead of a single bean, but I'm not far enough along in my project to need that (so I haven't tried it).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965375#3965375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965375