[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityManager: For newbies or to close gaps in your know

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 20:13:11 EDT 2006

Sounds good, too. But: I don't want to use the CVS version since I want to use Seam in a production environment. I looked at the CVS files, but I don't know what exactly happens with the new flushMode property of Conversation.java. I also tried to get the Hibernate session in order to set its flush mode, but I didn't suceed.

Can you tell me how to manually set the flush mode with a single annotation or a single code block? As I said, I want to turn auto-flushing off, since I have some methods that exist for other purposes than changing data ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965382#3965382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965382