[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Chapter 17. Security

trofimov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 10:31:31 EDT 2006

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : currently this is not moving very hard because lack of user input.  the more precise you can describe what kind of security checks you want to specify in your processes, the faster we can start implementing them.

  | our main question is what type of assertions do we need to build in.  to do that, we need a broad overview of use cases.  preferrably concrete.
Ok.
I have two nodes: node1, node2.
And I have two users whith actorId = "user1" and "user2".
User1 have permission on signal node1, user2 - on node2.
When user1 is executing signal of node1 they will must recive error (for example) "Access denied".
Currently, user1 can execute signal nodel1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965489#3965489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965489