[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - sample eclipse WTP project?

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 19:21:30 EDT 2006

Over at http://weblogs.java.net/blog/bleonard/archive/2006/05/trying_out_jbos.html  I found a very helpful tutorial on getting seam going with netbeans, using the registration example.  This works perfectly, but I killed all day today attempting to port the example to eclipse, running into components that resolve on one page, not on another, unhelpful jsf tracebacks, and so on.

I am at my wit's end when it comes to fighting eclipse, and seam-gen apparently hates me as well.  Does anyone have a sample seam WTP project I could unpack into my workspace and use as a base?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965596#3965596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965596