[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: My collection is not initializing; due to inheritance?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 04:36:42 EDT 2006

This is completely insane.  I'm reading Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0, by Bill Burke, and it has all these examples with collections mapping, but when I actually run this within JBoss, no matter what I do, JBoss simply won't use a proxy for the Collection.  What is a good approach for looking into EJB's fetching mechanism to see why it is not fetching the Collection here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965648#3965648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965648