[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem deploying the MessageDrivenBean

konstantin.ermakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 04:43:57 EDT 2006

Hello!

   I wrote the MessageDrivenBean with the following annotations:

  | @MessageDriven(activationConfig =
  | {
  | @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType", propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
  | @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="queue/myOwnQueue")
  | })
  | public class MessageDrivenBean {
  | };

The client part looks as following:

QueueConnection cnn = null;
QueueSender sender = null;
QueueSession session = null;

Queue queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup("queue/myOwnQueue/remote");
QueueConnectionFactory factory = (QueueConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
cnn = factory.createQueueConnection();
session = cnn.createQueueSession(false, QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

In the client part I receive the following exception:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965651#3965651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965651