[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Help needed in making a jms web based client in jboss

cool_bhanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 06:08:44 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I have jms code for publisher and subscribers with me
and iam able to develop a servlet which can publish
messages hence iam able to put the code for publisher
but iam not able to incorporate the code
for subscriber because the subscriber method messagelistener is not supported in servlet
so can anybody tell me how to develop the client application in jms
and it should be web based

Currently i can only post messages using servlet but i also  want to listen to these message
Can anybody tell me how can i develop a jms client
overall what i want to say is that it should be  web based

Hope you will help me in this regard and do the needful
Thanks
Bhanu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965682#3965682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965682