[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Error

bartley_tony do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 10:09:12 EDT 2006

Hi
I am attempting to evaluate JBOSS Portal for possible future use. I am struggling to get the portal set up right. I am using your jboss-4.0.4.GA server and your latest Portal release. I am not using any database except the default one. When ever I attempt to
go to http://localhost:8080/portal/, I get the error listed below. I have used google to search for the reason but the responses that I have found does not seem applicable. I need to get the portal set up properly as I am well behind the other assesment which is being done by IBM staff for the Websphere Portal. I would appreciate it if I could get a response as soon as possible.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot invoke with a null interceptor[]
	org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.process(PortalServlet.java:306)
	org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.doGet(PortalServlet.java:172)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

root cause

org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.InvocationException: Cannot invoke with a null interceptor[]
	org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:157)
	org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.process(PortalServlet.java:294)
	org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.doGet(PortalServlet.java:172)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965766#3965766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965766