[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Design Question and Seam/JSF question

jkrupka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 12:06:53 EDT 2006

Ah ha! I figured out the problem.  When I finished doing whatever with Table C, I was ending the conversation.  So I think I misunderstood how conversations work.  I thought that when I was going back and forth from forms I was switching conversations, that it switched when I want to the new page/Seam component.  But i guess what actually was happening was I was in a conversation from A to B to C, and that if I actually wanted to switch I would have had to use the switcher object...

Am I correct here?

So what would be the better approach here, to have one conversation from A to B to C, or seperate conversations for each and use switcher to jump btwn then?

Thanks from a newbie..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965819#3965819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965819