[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: JBoss MBean API

j_mmontero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 16:32:56 EDT 2006

Thxs Peter,

When I try to run the java program I got the following Exception
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.rmi.RMIAdaptor (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)]
	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:713)
	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:572)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
	at ExClient.main(ExClient.java:20)

Any Help would be appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965883#3965883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965883