[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Oracle 10G and JBPM 3.1.1 Issues

sobedrinker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 18:01:44 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : I am working on some of the stuff now, trying to get everything all cleaned up and usable.

  | James

Has this been published to the wiki yet... (the steps for setting up on oracle)
The date on the previous post looks to be newer that what is in the wiki. :)

I'm wanting to setup jBPM on an Oracle AS 10.1.2 with an Oracle 10g DB.
Each webapp would have the jBPM jar and supporting jars (hibernate) bundled with it.

What are all the different types of deployments for jBPM?
Is the EJB wrapper still an option?  we may need clustering later on.

Also, I noticed in the JSF console webapp for 3.1, there were a lot of warnings for using the deprecated method JbpmSession(Session).  Is this
going to be updated soon?

Is it typical to have one jBPM DB 5 different webapps, or would you / could you setup different jBPM DB's for each webapp?

Thanks,
Chad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965914#3965914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965914