[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: NPE using JSTL format

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 19:09:32 EDT 2006

Would the PortletRequest return the correct header value from the portal request solve the problem ?

getHeader() can return the value from PortletRequest.getProperties() which actually delegates to the portal request if it is not found in the properties.

Try the following patch and tell me what it gives you : in DispatchedHttpServletRequest replace

   public String getHeader(String s)
  |    {
  |       return null;
  |    }

by

   public String getHeader(String s)
  |    {
  |       return rreq.getProperty(s);
  |    }

This is what the portlet specification allows us to do in term of spec compliance.

If this works for you, I'll put it in 2.4.X branch (likely to be in 2.4.1) and HEAD (2.6).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965927#3965927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965927