[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBOSS does not clean up delivered messages

pradeepbhat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 00:57:00 EDT 2006

After finishing delivering messages to all durable subsribers I have noticed that JBOSS does not remove the messages from the database. I am using the default timeout. I am not wrong, once the JMS provider finishes delivering messages to all subscribers it is supposed to remove the messages from the datastore even if it is default timeout (= for ever). Otherwise datastore will simply grow big. Can someone help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965942#3965942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965942