[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problems with XDoclet and JBoss Eclipse IDE Tutorial

stojkovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 04:19:23 EDT 2006

Too strange...

The first part of tutorial works without problems with alpha1a version, but I got some errors adding the servlet: eclipse said me that some libraries cannot be found...

Thinking that is normal that an alpha version can have problems I download the file
JBossIDE-1.6.0.GA-Bundle-linux-gtk.tar.gz
(I'm working under Linux with Fedora Core 5).

With this version I have the same initial problem: so a try again the tutorial on alpha1a version and I got another surprise...
xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask' cannot be found
Yesterday works...today not...is so strange...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965973#3965973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965973