[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process Initiator in JBPM

anilkumarknr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 05:57:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am very new to JBPM. I went through the example given in jBPM starters kit and created the workflow given in the jBPM Getting Started guide.

I would like to know whether it would be possible to add a single user as starter of the task. This user alone should be task initiator. i.e. whatever user i give only should be able to see the task in the "Start New Process Execution" list (in the starters kit examples) and other users should not see this task in their "Start New Process Execution" list.

If anyone has idea about how to do it, can you please let me know.

Thanks In Advance,
-Anil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966001#3966001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966001