[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Simple SessionBean --- ClassCastException

bronks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 08:29:50 EDT 2006

Hi!

I am using the JBossIDE 1.5.1 and JBossAS 4.04.

I have coded a simple SessionBean and a Servlet. Please take a look at the code below.

The deployment of the ejb.jar seems to be ok: [ProxyFactory] Bound EJB Home 'Hello' to jndi 'ejb/Hello'

When i am accessing the servlet i am getting an  java.lang.ClassCastException in the servlet at line marked with ">>>>>>>".

I have spent 4 hour and can not find a mistake.

Please take a look at my code an tell me what is wrong.

Thanks

Bronks

package testProjekt;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966019#3966019