[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Is it SpringLifecycleInterceptor or just me?

Arno Werr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 11:55:30 EDT 2006

Hi Ales,

I have a question for you.

Currently in my jboss-spring-jdk5.deployer directory I have the following layout
./spring.jar
./spring-modules-0.5-all.jar
./jboss-spring-jdk5.jar

spring.jar is a shiny new jar
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.5
Created-By: 1.5.0_06-b05 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 2.0-m5
Spring-Version: 2.0-m5
the same with spring-modules-0.5-all.jar

In domain/lib directory as far as spring is concerned I have the following

./spring-core.jar
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 2.0-m3
Spring-Version: 2.0-m3

./spring-beans.jar
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 2.0-m3
Spring-Version: 2.0-m3

./spring-context.jar
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 1.2.4
Spring-Version: 1.2.4

The problem is - I cannot upgrade this jars to higher releases of Spring.
Should I try upgrade spring-core I am getting java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/core/GenericsHelper

spring-beans - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser

spring-context (well, it is 1.2.4! version) - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.beans.factory.config.ConfigurableListableBeanFactory.setBeanClassLoader(Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)

Well, I understand Spring team is currently shuffling classes from jar to jar between v.2 releases.
However, could you please enlighten me what should be done to make me use spring v.2 throughout your integration solution?

Cheers,
Arno

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966103#3966103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966103