[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss Oracle connection not working ..

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 12:01:26 EDT 2006

Actually, I would be interested in hearing how you installed JBoss.  Based on the startup time (less than 5 seconds!), I would guess that you used the installer jar file and selected a minimal configuration with no, or few, services.   The resulting configuration therefore does not contain the deployer for datasource configuration files, which is verified by the deployment error.

If I guessed correctly, reinstall JBoss, this time selecting a default configuration.  Or, download and unzip the binary zip distribution, and use the default configuration from there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966106#3966106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966106