[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - IllegalArgumentException: no property for configuration sett

helidesai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 12:14:41 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have created one simple application using hibernate reverse engineering tool. The seam application skeleton is created fine. But when I try to deploy the application it gives

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no property for configuration setting: org.jboss.seam.core.init.persistenceUnitJndiName

This is my persistence.xml

<entity-manager>
    <persistence-unit name="entityManager">
        org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence
        <jta-data-source>java:/DefaultDS</jta-data-source>

    </persistence-unit>
</entity-manager>

and This is my seam.properties file.

org.jboss.seam.core.init.managedPersistenceContexts entityManager
#org.jboss.seam.core.manager.conversationTimeout 30000
org.jboss.seam.core.init.jndiPattern seamapp/#\{ejbName\}/local

The tool has not generated components.xml and ejb-jar.xml

I am using JBoss Seam 1.0.1.GA and jboss-4.0.4.GA. I have installed JBoss Application Server using JEMS installer. I am using JBossIDE-1.6.0 on eclipse 3.1

Please help me.

Heli Desai.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966112#3966112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966112