[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Why JBOSS can't run it's simple example?

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 15:12:38 EDT 2006

I followed JBossIDE-Tutorial.pdf to create the fibo application. Everything is okay untill I finished the packaging.

The I deployed the FiboApp.ear. No error. But when I access the application for  browser as http://localhost:8080/fibo/, it gave me following info in page:

Directory Listing For /
Filename 	Size 	Last Modified
Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

what's wrong with so simple example?

Another Question: When I start JBoss inside IBossIDE(Elipse) with the config for default, JBoss always ask for JBossCacheService and cluster with huge error messages.  If I run for {all} config option, no such error.  But with example application as above, index.html can't be accessed.

Why does so simple case cause errors?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966145#3966145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966145